**THE DATE AND LOCATION FOR THE 2020 GOLF OUTING HAS BEEN CHANGED. SEE DETAILS BELOW.**
Thursday, October 8th, 2020
Waverly Woods Golf Course
2100 Warwick Way
Marriottsville, MD 21104
The date for the golf outing has changed to OCTOBER 8th.
7:30 am: Course and Driving Range Opens
9:00 am: Shotgun Start
Waverly Woods is designed by world famous golf course architect Arthur Hills, and is consistently voted as one of the top golf courses in the area. Waverly is quite manageable for the less skilled golfers, while still providing a great challenge to low handicap golfers with its sloping fairways, devilish greens, well placed bunkering, and overall length.
The course is set on beautiful rolling and often wooded terrain. Five sets of tees ranging from 4808 to 7024 yards make the course enjoyable for golfers of all skill levels. Join us on a course that The Washington Times calls “A must play for the serious area golfer.”
Waverly Woods Golf Course COVID precautions:
- Continuously cleaning and sanitizing carts, restrooms and clubhouse areas.
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers and flagsticks are sanitized and are not to be touched/removed.
- The cups have been modified so the player does not need to reach into the cup to retrieve their ball.
- Water stations have been removed from the course.
- Masks must be worn in the clubhouse/restrooms where the number of people allowed to enter at the same time is kept to a minimum.
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, our veranda is limited to the number of people who can be there at the same time.
The course also has 20 “buddy shields” which are clear vinyl barriers separating the players in a cart and are available should the players make such a request. If all of the available buddy shields have been used or if a player does not want to share a cart, they will be allowed to cart their bag and walk the course.